The Province of Guanacaste is quintessentially the tourist centre of Costa Rica, teeming with savannahs, traditional communities and paradisiac beaches.
Some of the best tourist attractions in Guanacaste are:
- It hosts Guanacaste’s Volcanic Mountain Range with enchanting views.
- It hosts one of the blue zones in the world (Nicoya Peninsula).
- It has an international airport.
- It has national parks like Rincon de la Vieja and Marino Las Baulas.
- It is home to some of the best beaches in the country like Tamarindo and Flamingo, with a great commercial offer, including all conveniences.
- It offers a unique gastronomy: a combination of traditional Nicaraguan and Costa Rican, corn-based cuisines.
- It is the home to many traditional activities like bull riding and horse parades.
- You can visit ecological museums and shrines.
- It has rivers where you can do sports activities and Tubing.
- There are almost pristine beaches suitable for yoga events, meditation and personal transformation experiences.
- Absolutely, Guanacaste has a tourist offer that suits every taste and interest with all-inclusive hotel chains; both deluxe and modest accommodations. In sum, there are affordable choices for all budgets.
Some of the most sought after hotels are located in Guanacaste. We would love to take you there.
Hotels in Guanacaste
Please contact us, and we will take you to the door of your favourite hotel.
Guanacaste is one of our favourite provinces. If you are in Manuel Antonio, wishing to visit any of those hotels, just get in contact with us, and we will be pleased to drive you to the door.